Sunday, October 11, 2015

GG INFINITE: Webstore Is Now Back Online

Our online webstore gginfinite.com is now back online for a soft launch after we moved our shopping cart system to Shopify.  There is still a bit more work to get the store up-to-date.  We thank you for your patience.

For all orders made at gginfinite.com before Oct. 6th 2015.  Those orders were created using our old shopping cart system prior to the change.  Those orders will not be accessible at our new website. However, we have all the orders stored in our local database and we will fulfill those orders.  Please note that users of the old system will need to register a new account at our website.

For any questions regarding the new website or your order(s), please feel free to contact us using any of the following methods:
Email: mr_gundam_guy@yahoo.com
Office Phone: 626-381-9764  (Office Hours: M - F between 10:30am-5:00pm Pacific Standard Time)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheGundamGuy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

7 comments:

  1. Then what about our accounts with the old GG INFINITE store? All gone? Do we need to register a account for the new store or were they transferred to the new store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't login my account. Do I have to create a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you must create a new account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is gg infinite going to honor my orders from my old account ? Is paid with paypal but not a single news from them.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you guys going to honor my orders from my old account or not because I have been waiting four months for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you guys going to honor my orders from my old account or not because I have been waiting four months for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is gg infinite going to honor my orders from from my old account, because it has been four months and I have yet to receive any of my items. I have even emailed you guys and have yet to receive a response.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails